Friday, January 16, 2015

I think I found another guilty pleasure with the Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread.  It doesn't have a heavy peanut butter taste like some of the other spreads I have tried in the past.  Reese's has a slightly "grainy" texture that spreads very well on just about everything I have tried it on.  The flavor isn't too sweet or heavy so it really does enhance the flavors of the snacks you pair it with.  I have tried Granny Smith apples, Graham Crackers, pretzels, etc and have come to the conclusion that this could be a new afternoon favorite of mine.
I found a large stash of the Reese's Spreads at my local Fred Meyer so I know when (not if) I run out I can find them.  It retails around $3.50 so very affordable.  I want to thank Influenster for providing me this opportunity to test this product for free and I can, without a doubt, say Reese's has me hooked!   I am sure you will be able to find coupons for this product soon so be on the look out and give it a try for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment